(Audrey Hepburn)

I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles

vineri, 10 septembrie 2010

all the bullshit going on..it made me strong enough
to accept the thing there's no motherfucker coming on into my life without fucking with my head
I hardly accept this fucking life..
please excuse my language but I don't even care
I don't beliee in life...why am I going on the wrong way all the time? I just can't find the answers on any questions.
If I could change something It will be the fact that I was born.
If you see me you can barely say that I think life is so fucking difficult and every single day is a gift but everyone takes it for granted.
I tried to take it like that..no , I'm a princess, I'll kiss many frogs until I meet the prince but screw that.. everything is a lie.There is no life going on how it should go..in fairytales.
From now on, go fuck yourselves and then take a gun.
You know you love me