(Audrey Hepburn)

I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles

luni, 15 februarie 2010

Audrey Hepburn - from Belgium ?!

 "Sabrina", "Roman Holiday" ,The Nun's Story, Breakfast at Tiffany's, and "Wait Until Dark".




Sambata la amiaza am fost intr-un restaurant belgian in New York. Am avut parte de un pranz delicios.

Ca desert am descoperit faptul ca faimoasa actrita Audrey Hepburn(4 Mai 1929-20 Ianuarie 1993) este din Belgia.Nu stiam si am vrut sa impartasesc acest lucru.

Acel restaurant fiind mandru de A.Hepburn avand radacinile in Ixelles, Belgia.

Niciun comentariu: