(Audrey Hepburn)

I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles

luni, 11 ianuarie 2010

Newspaper


Prima pagina a ziarului "The observer".

Multi colegi si profesori mi-au atras atentia astazi ca am iesit foarte bine in poza din ziar si m-au felicitat.


4 comentarii:

Evelyn spunea...

Ma bucur ca participi la tot felul de activitati...

E un lucru foarte bun!

Felicitari:*

Grațiela spunea...

Congrats! But I have to admit that I am very disappointed by the fact that you said that we don't have any after school activities. Because... we have! We have the adolescent club where most of us use to spend great time... after school. I personally couldn't count the weekends spent at the debate club, or in the "romanic world". Maybe we aren't that fashionable, because we don't appreciate that much that type of activity (even though you know very well that there were such activities in 9th grade...
And another thing... it might look like a different world... because it actually is. Don't forget, there are cultures and lands and oceans between us, but that doesn't make us creepier or I don't know. I, personally, understood that you have a very bad opinion towards your own place, and that doesn't make a good thing.
Excuse me again for saying that... you know we miss you and we are very happy for your achievement, but don't put us in a bad halo, and don't forget where you came from.
Maybe I've misunderstood the article, but I am not pleased of what I have red.

Cheers.

kasandRa spunea...
Acest comentariu a fost eliminat de autor.
kasandRa spunea...

Dar un singur lucru nu am inteles. De ce ai scris in engleza ? acum crezi ca mi-am uitat si limba nativa?!